Wanted to get out a quick note, and ask for prayer for my trip.
I fly to Baltimore later today, July 16.
- On Sunday I will be speaking in two churches that are near Annapolis – Cedar Grove United Methodist and Grace Evangelical Presbyterian.
- Then later Sunday afternoon I will be driving up to Bucks county near Philadelphia. I will be working with the Center for Organizational and Ministry Development to do an evaluation for cross-cultural missions for World Team candidates. The evaluation process goes from Monday to Thursday.
- On Thursday I drive to the DC area to visit some other churches and individuals. I will be with Mark and Brenda Jekel on Thursday and Friday night, and then with Jim and Leslie Wilkins on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Jekels are hosting a support party for me on Friday night. Pray that we get two or three couples to join us, and that they are receptive to what God is doing on the border.
- On Sunday I will be at Aisquith Presbyterian, and speaking in the service and Sunday School.
- Then I fly home on Monday, July 25.
- Pray that the Lord uses this trip, and these appointments to raise up more prayer and financial partners. We are still at about 80% – we are working and praying that we will be fully funded soon. August 31st would be great – it’s in God’s hands.
- I’m still working on setting up a few more appointments – pray that I can fill my time up with good, fruitful appointments.
- Our house is on the market – pray that it sells quickly.
Thanks for standing with us in prayer. We know we will fail without prayer.
In His Grip, Dave