One of our summer interns, Zach Lutz just posted a short video interview to help us to get to know him better. It also gives us a better idea of how to pray for him, and who we are praying for. We are enthusiastic about Zach joining us in a little over a month.
Here’s some of the ways you can pray for Zach’s experience. Zach mentions on the video that you can find more prayer requests and updates on his blog site: email@example.com. You can also pray for our other interns, Emily Gryder and David Diaso Jr. in the same way.
- Pray for Ray and Dave as we plan out Zach’s schedule.
- We are still working on finding the best housing situation for our interns.
- That they will raise up all their funds before they arrive on the field.
- That the Lord would help us to work together and be unified.
- That God would use us and the experience to build into the life of our interns.
- That the Lord will touch the lives of many through the ministry of our interns.
I’d like to ask prayer for some other needs we have that aren’t necessarily related to the interns.
Ray Call had to go to the hospital in Mississippi Wednesday morning, because of the pain he was experiencing. They found out that he has kidney stones. He’s been having stomach problems for a couple of months, this is part of the reason. It maybe the main reason. Pray for his healing.
- The Call family has had nonstop problems with their van and car since October of 2011. I think this is an attack from the enemy, seeking to discourage them as they serve the Lord, and help us open a new ministry on the border.
- We’d appreciate continued prayer for our ESL classes. We began registration last week, but with all the rain the turn out was lower than we had hoped. It may take some time to build the attendance. Pray that more show up this week, and that the Lord uses this outreach for His glory.
Thanks for your faithful prayers!
In His Grip, Dave