A tip of the hat to my fellow blogging friends. From time to time bloggers nominate others for awards. I’m not always sure what to do when nominated, but I want to take this opportunity to thank those that inspire me to be a better blogger.
I’m just beginning my third year of blogging, and I’ve learned a great deal, and I’ve enjoyed the journey. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for all those that encourage me and my family on this grand journey.
One of my blogging friends, Cathy Craig Neil (you can find her at craigmotor.wordpress.com) was kind enough to nominate me for the following three awards:
The Shine on Award
The Blog of the Year Award 2012
Seven things you may not know about me:
- I was born in Germany
- My wife and I lived in Mexico City for most of the 1990’s
- While I lived in Mexico I was kidnapped
- I have three wonderful children: David Jr., Jonathan and Hannah
- David Jr. was born in Texas and Jonathan and Hannah were born in Mexico
- We recently moved to the San Diego-Tijuana border
- Tacos al pastor and Gringas are my favorite tacos
- Debbie – Deb’s Blog
- Manny R – Cracked-Pot
- Larry Nevenhoven – Larry Who
- Yevette – Becoming Me
- Pieter Stok – Travels from Ur
- Rob Barkman – Settled in Heaven
- Marilyn – Faithnibbles
- Shannon Elizabeth Moreno – Revelations in Writing
- Janet – sustainabilitea
I hope that you all have a wonderful 2013, and that the Lord uses you to bless and inspire many others!
In His Grip, Dave