Join us in Prayer…
Prayer is of transcendent importance. Prayer is the mightiest agent to advance God’s work. Praying hearts and hands only can do God’s work. Prayer succeeds when all else fails.
- God’s continued work of healing for our family as we grieve Hannah’s loss.
- Leadership meetings for Mexico in Monterrey, Mexico on April 4 & 5.
- Trip to La Paz and Los Cabos in Baja California to meet with our team, and to connect with one of church bodies that we are working with.
- Trip to San Salvador, El Salvador from May 16 – 19 for networking and church planting training.
- Possible trip to Cuba for coaching training with Cuban leaders.
- Pray for Obed & Cesiah Lares as they work with Pastor Daniel Nuñez and Ministerios Transformación as they reach out in the community in Rosarito. They just launched their church in October of last year.
- Petri & Yudy Petrikowski and their team as they begin to work on the new church plant, Renuevo in Ensenada.
- For Redeemer San Diego in their growing partnership with us on the Ensenada church planting project.
- Thank the Lord for the excellent Incubator training for church planters in Tijuana on February 2 & 3, and pray for the upcoming training on May 1 & 2.
- Dawn and Dave need to work on raising more support and to trust the Lord to provide so that we will be fully funded, and be able to focus on the ministry on the border.
- The new church planting project in La Paz. Victor & Fanny Gonzalez are networking to meet people, and they have started a Bible study.
- Peter and Jenny Boling as they minister in Los Cabos and La Paz. They just returned to La Paz and are now getting settled after almost a year in the U.S.
- For Jim DeWitt as he is ministering with our team, and serving with us in the area of executive administration and training.
- God is opening up some new opportunities as I get to know the leaders of the Mexican National Presbyterian Church on the border, and throughout Baja California.
- Pray that my relationship with them will be strengthened, and for wisdom about the best way to work with them.
- For our relationship with the MTW Monterrey team as we work with them on various church planting projects including the church planter’s incubator training and training for coaches.
- The ministry of Ministerios Transformacion:
- Pray for Pastor Daniel and Yolanda Nuñez and their ministry with Ministerios Transformación formerly Lo Mejor Del Trigo (LMT) in Tijuana. Daniel is the leader for the MT movement.
- The new church plant in Rosarito, Mexico which is led by pastor Victor Bravo along with his wife, Sol. The church is celebrating it’s first year anniversary this month.
- The new church plant in Valle Verde/Rivera del Bosque is off to a good start. Pray that it continues to grow under Pastor Ivan Casados’ leadership.
- For Abraham and Martha Velazquez. Abraham pastors the Ministerios Transformación church in Rojo Gomez. He and Martha need wisdom as they balance ministry and family.
- For Pastor Jaime and Valentina Rodriguez as they lead the MT in La Morita. He is also leading the Hispanic group at Bridge church.
- For Pastor Jose Luis and Raquel Rivera. They are working in a difficult area called Lazaro Cardenas. Pray for the gospel to break through.
- The Lord has given Dawn and me some great opportunities to coach pastors and their wives in Tijuana.
- God’s blessing, wisdom and direction as I network on the San Diego – Tijuana border.
- For Pastor Leo Nevarez and his wife, Gloria as they minister at Lo Mejor del Trigo in Rosarito, Mexico.
- Pray for our partners – especially Stephen and Bradford Phelan as they lead and give direction to Bridge formerly Harbor Mid-City.
- Pray for Dick Kaufmann who founded the former Harbor Network of churches. Dick’s been a great friend and coach to me. Pray for his health.
- That the Lord will raise up more workers. We need an administrator, trainer/educator, coordinator of mercy ministries, church planters and evangelist. We are also praying for interns to join and help.
- Pray for holiness, wisdom, discernment, energy and stamina and as we serve.
- David, Jr.works with United Technologies in Connecticut. He just moved there the end of February. We are adjusting to him being so far away.
- Jonathan lives in Colorado Springs and is working at Security Services Credit Union while going to school.
- The Lord called Hannah home suddenly and unexpectedly on October 18, 2016. We are grieving her loss, while remembering our hope of heaven.
- We love our children and we are very proud of them.
Praise for What God has done & is doing:
- We give thanks for the progress Hannah is making.
- We praise the Lord for a successful launch to Ministerios Transformación formerly Lo Mejor del Trigo’s 24th, 25th & 26th church in 2015!
- So thankful for the new work that is starting in Los Cabos/ La Paz with Peter and Jenny Boling.
- The many great friends and ministry partners that the Lord has given us.